Crescent Cheese Danishes!
2 Crescent Roll Tubes
1 8 oz. package of Philly cream cheese (softened)
2 TB butter (fully melted)
1 tsp lemon juice
1/4 Cup of light brown Sugar
1/2 Cup of regular White Sugar
1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 Cup powdered sugar
1 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla extract
4 Teaspoons of milk Instructions
1. Preheat over to 350F.
2. In a medium bowl, use a mixer to combine the softened cream cheese, lemon juice, pure vanilla extract and the white sugar until well combined.set aside.
3. Open your crescent roll tubes but do not unroll them
4. Use a sharp knife to cut through them slicing them. Make thick slices.
5. Lay each slice on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
6. Use your fingers or a small measuring cup to create a small wall around the edge (to hold the filling).
7. Using a brush, take the melted butter and add in the 1/4 cup of light brown sugar and mix
8. Brush the mixture over each danish
9. Dollop even amounts of the filling into each of the danishes
10. Bake at 350 for 1618 minutes or until slightly golden brown
11. Let cool and add a drizzles of glaze.
12. In a small bowl combine all 3 ingredients and stir until smooth, then drizzle over each warm danish
13. Top with cherry, blueberry or strawberry filling!
Recipe is from: http://myincrediblerecipes.com/