Monday, June 12, 2017

INNX 2" Ultra Soft Memory Foam Mattress Toppers


5*
Super comfortable memory foam mattress topper. I love how soft the removable cover is. I had a great nights sleep on this topper. It did not bunch up or move around on us. It fit my bed almost perfectly was just a little short in length but it still works great. I love that the cover can be removed and washed. Give 24 to 48 hours for the pad to fully fluff before sleeping on it for best results. It does come compressed ina large cardboard box.
See my video above for my full review.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NCK3VXJ
#innx #memoryfoammattresstopper #mattresstopper

1 comment:

  1. Ear Plugs for Sleepingcute blog with colourful images, really I appreciate your works. All the articles are very interesting to read

    ReplyDelete