Monday, June 12, 2017

#Aposon HP3192 Women Big Face Fashion Watch



4*

Wow What a watch!! It says it is a big face but I was stunned when it arrived and was soooo big. I love the super bright orange face and band. There is nothing abut this watch that doesn't stand out and grab your attention. This is truly a fashion statement.

The band is very comfortable on my wrist. It is a wide band. The watch is a little heavy but not to the point where you feel like you are carrying a brick on your arm. I love how the hands really stand out on the face. Makes it very easy to tell the time.

This does come in a lain brown paper box.  Which you can see by my fingers in the picture. Would make a great gift. It looks a whole lot more expensive then it is. And it is water resistant to 30 meters.

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-Business-Scratch-Resistant-Resistant-Rectangle/dp/B06ZXWVRMX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493966125&sr=8-1&keywords=women+watch&m=A39BXQKUDFCLWW

No comments:

Post a Comment