Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Homeme 50 LED Solar String



I love this set of lights. I love the colors mostly. The lights are Purple, Green, red, and yellow. These are the long tear drop shaped lights. There are 50 lights on the strand the strand is 23 feet long. These are solar lights. The power and mode buttons are on the back of the solar panel. There are 8 modes of lighting from steady to very fast flashing. The solar panel needs to be in direct sunlight at least 6 hours during the day to give a full charge. The lights turn themselves on at dusk and turn off either when it gets light or they run out of charge. These make outdoor decorating so much easier, you put them where you want them and enjoy them without having to remember to turn them off and on, there are not extension cords to run, and you can place them anywhere you want as long as the solar panel will get sunlight. These can also be placed indoors as long as the solar panel can be fed through a window to get the sunlight.

I received this free but am not required to write a review, but  I decided I should let people know about my experience with it.
#HOMEME_LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment