Saturday, October 8, 2016

Everest 30 oz. Tumbler, Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Flask

5*

Over the years I have had multiple travel mugs. Some were good some not so much. This 30 ounce double walled stainless steel flask is one of the best I have ever had. We live in Florida and it is warm and hot pretty much year round. Ice does not stay long in anything, This cup though kept my ice frozen for about 12 hours. It does melt eventually, but I poured probably 4 or 5 drinks in on the same ice and still had ice in it when i was done for the day. Since the ice melt so slowly it did not water down my drinks either. I used this cup at the lake and was thrilled with it. I do wish it came with a handle but I have ordered one for the cup. This come with 2 lids, one with a sliding closure one one that was just flat with a opening. There is a cut out in both lids for the included straw and it also came with a straw cleaning brush, which I love. There is nothing I don't love about this tumbler.

I received this free but am not required to write a review, but since it works I decided I should let people know.

No comments:

Post a Comment