Tuesday, October 18, 2016

ELITEA Double Wall Glass Coffee Mug Tumbler with Lid (Large 15 oz.fl.)


This is the best coffee mug I have used. I love that it is dual walled so I can have my hot coffee and not burn my fingers. I can also use it for cold drinks ads well. This mug also features a very nice leak proof bamboo lid. The lid fits tightly and does not leak. I can take my coffee with me and when I get to work I can open it up and enjoy it. The mug cleans up easily in the dishwasher or hand washed. It does keep the drink hot or cold a lot longer then a regular cup. The lid does come off easily enough I don't end up spilling its contents all over me. This is also nice for picnics or other outings, you don't have to worry about bugs or dirt getting in your drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment