Saturday, October 8, 2016

Drain Cleaner & Septic Tank from PlumbClear


My kitchen sink is a nightmare. The way the plumbing is set up I think is my problem. There is a large curve in the plumbing and junk just kind of lays in that curved piece of pipe. I have to keep a plunger under my sink and plunge at least once a week. I have used this every other day with a sink of water and a couple scoops of the magic powder. At first I really didn't think it was doing anything, but then again it has years of junk to eat through. So far I have not had to plunge the sink since I started using this. I fill the sink about half full of water add a couple of scoops of the powder, let it set until it dissolves then let it drain. There is a slight odor to the powder itself when you open the container but it does nto make the sink or drain smell. I will be keeping this stuff on hand since even name brand liquids do not work for my drain.

I received this free but am not required to write a review, but since it works I decided I should let people know.

No comments:

Post a Comment