Thursday, October 20, 2016

Cos2be Super Bright Bike Headlamp 5600 Lumens







This is pretty much an all in one light. It is awesome. It attaches to bike handlebars making it a headlight. It also comes with a head strap to make it a head lamp. My Son In Law does appliance repair. It is a 2 handed job, but he often needs a flashlight as well. He doesn't have 3 hands so a head lamp is a have to with his job. This is bright enough to get light to anywhere he needs it and hands free. It is a rechargeable light. It comes with the light which is 5600 lumens, the head strap, the bike mount, the charge cable, a wall mount, and a 18650 battery pack. There are 3 modes of lighting. The light will burn 2 to 4 hours on high with a full charge.

I received this free but am not required to write a review, but  I decided I should let people know about my experience with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment