Saturday, October 8, 2016

3-Pc Drink Straw Cleaning Brush Kit by Wicked Cuisine



I personally like using straws for drinks, but cleaning them made me quit using them. Buying straws actually gets expensive if you think about it. You spend a couple dollars on a hand full of straws use them once and toss them out. The stainless steel and glass straws are awesome you buy them once and use them over an over again. But then comes how to clean them. I am not a germophobe but I don't want to suck out of a dirty straw either. Now I have this nice set of 3 different sized straw brushes and I can back to using straws. The brushes will fit in any sized straw event he bendy kind. It's quick and easy too. Just sick it in one end and then the other with some hot soapy water. Rinse and use your straw. I love these brushes, they will save me money since I can reuse any straw.

I received this free but am not required to write a review, but since it works I decided I should let people know.

No comments:

Post a Comment