Friday, August 19, 2016

Spriak Party Lights Disco Ball 3w Led Strobe



Super fun party light. I love how this light has so many different settings and modes. It even has 2 music settings that will dance and flicker to the beat of the music. You can change the colors from red, green, and blue to single colors or a combination of them. The light itself is small but really puts out a lot of light. IT comes with a remote that controls all of the modes and settings. It also has a mount and the screws to mount it wherever you want. The light is electric but does have a pretty long cord on it. The lamp itself is made of plastic but it seems pretty sturdy.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment