Wednesday, August 10, 2016

LTROP 16ft 50 LED Battery Powered Starry String Lights



Really bright set of clear lights. there are 50 lights on this 16 foot strand. They run on 3 AA batteries which are not included. I love these wire lights because I don't have to look at the ugly plastic covered green or black strands. Thee bend and twist anyway I want them. I can do whatever I want with them from putting them into a flower vase to stringing them along the wall. There is a power switch on the on the battery box to turn them off and on. The batteries seem to last a long time I have turned them on for a few hours a day for about 3 hours and they are still lighting up, and I am using cheap Dollar Store batteries. The lights are tiny unlike regular strands of Christmas style lights so they are almost invisible when not on. I really do like these lights and all the ways I can use them.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment