Friday, August 19, 2016

InnoGear Pond Light Solar Powered USB Outdoor Landscape Lighting Waterproof




Really cool light. I love that it is waterproof and can go inside of a pool, hot tub, and even a pond. It can also just be placed in a yard. The light is solar powered so you never have to try and figure out how to get electricity safely to it. It has 4 light bulbs in the head, so it is very bright,. It also comes with 2 light modes, high and low. The mode is changed by a button on the back of the solar panel. The solar panel comes with the stakes to stake it into the ground near where you want the light placed. See my video to see it working.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment