Monday, June 20, 2016

Bluetooth Headset,Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone by PowerBlue





Very nice Bluetooth headset. It is small and easy to use. The sound quality is really great.

 I like listening to music when I am at work and have tried many sets of headphones and haven't really loved any of them. Wired headphones get in the way, I can only wear 1 earphone at a time at work because I also need to be able to hear what is going on around me. This little headset is perfect for me. It has noise canceling so I can hear my music even with all the noise around me. The sound is loud enough to hear even when I am around a loud machine. It will also let me answer and talk on my phone when I need to.

 A full charge will last me all day at work since I do have a mobile job. I do not use it in the car other then for phone calls. A full charge gives about 5 hours of music and about 6 to 7 hours of talk time,

The headset comes with a power cord but does not come with a plug in. Which is no problem I have plenty of plug ins and a car charger with multiple charging ports. It also comes with a very nice pull string topped velvet bag for carrying it with me. I have it in my pocket at work and carry it everywhere with me in my purse.

 It has a single button on the top flat side which is a multi use button, answering and ending calls is very easy with the one button. It also has volume up and down buttons on the slim side.

I received this product free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment